Uniform and Equipment
Lakeside have a school uniform that all children should wear. The Harmony Trust is committed to supporting the provision of affordable school uniform for all children across our academies.
Uniform can be ordered via our online provider
Any unembroidered uniform can also be purchased from a retailer of your own choice which provides the same required practicality and smartness.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Purple sweatshirt/cardigan with embroidered logo
- School logo T-shirt, white, dark purple T-shirt, shirt or blouse (T-Shirt without the logo can also be worn)
- Black skirt/trousers/shorts
- Purple checked dress (Summer Term onwards)
- White/black socks or tights
- Sensible black footwear.
- If children wear headscarves for religious reasons these must be without a pattern, black or white.
- Unless connected to a special fundraising event organised in school such as Red Nose Day, pupils should not have brightly coloured dyed hair or extreme patterns in hair.
- No jewellery other than stud earrings and watches can be worn.
- Children should not wear nail polish or fake nails.
- If a parent wishes their child to wear a religious artefact the principal needs to be informed in writing prior.
Children should wear the academy uniform every day in school, expect for P.E days, where they should wear sports kit.
Uniform for Sports Lessons
- White T-Shirt
- Black shorts, leggings, tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers or Black pumps
- Normal school sweatshirt, cardigan.
- Earrings must be removed for P.E. The child must take out their own earrings for P.E. but if this is not possible, then they must not be worn to school on the day of P.E.
- The school cannot be held responsible for any lost/damaged jewellery