Academy Leadership Updates
Dear Parents and Carers,
As promised, following the recent parent forum with myself and Mr Hughes, we are delighted to inform you that following interviews over the last week, we have successfully appointed two outstanding leaders from within our Trust to our Leadership Team.
Ms Claire Reader is now our new Head of Academy and will start with us in September. She will be dropping in for some visits over the coming days and is looking forward to meeting you all and to working with us on our improvement journey.
We have also appointed Miss Esther Leeson as Deputy Principal. I know many of you already know her. She has made an amazing start with some of our school improvement targets.
Our full Lakeside Leadership Team are:
- Mrs Lynn Thorne - Executive Principal
- Ms Claire Reader - Head of Academy
- Miss Esther Leeson - Deputy Principal
- Miss Bec Waites - Assistant Principal
- Mrs Claire Hamilton - Trust Leader Early Years
- Mrs Manny Meghani - Trust Senior Leader
- Mrs Emma Parker - Trust SENCo
- Mrs Debbie Beeston - Trust Safeguarding Lead
Our Inclusion Team are:
- Mrs Stacey Munton - SENCo (on maternity leave)
- Mrs Lesley O’Leary - Attendance Officer
- Miss Mel Squire - Trust Pupil & Family Liaison Officer
- Miss Becky Melhuish - Family Support Worker (on maternity leave)
Our Inclusion Hub Support Team are:
- Miss Laura Taylor - Specialist Practitioner for SEND
- Mrs Teresa Lester - Specialist SEND Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Rebecca Blackham - Specialist SEND Teaching Assistant
Please remember we are all here to help you, your children and family. Please do not hesitate to come and talk to any one of us at any time. It is by working together that we can help your child to achieve their full potential.
Thank you for your continued support.
Mrs. Lynn Thorne