Online payments to Lakeside with ParentPay!
Lakeside accept payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and clubs. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school however cash and cheque payments are still accepted.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your child won’t have to worry about losing money at school
To access your account you will require an activation username and password which you can request at the school office. Simply follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay. If you have any issues please contact the school office.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: www.parentpay.com
Onwards & Upwards