The School Day
Early Years Foundation Stage 1—FS1 (Nursery)
- Morning sessions: 08.30 to 11.30 (Morning gate opens 08.25)
- Afternoon sessions: 12.30 to 15.30
Very wet days children may go straight into class, however there will not always be a member of staff in the room as they will be making final preparations for the day.
Class teachers will collect children from their circles in the playground and take them into school.
- Morning session: 08.45 to 12.10
- Afternoon Session: 13.10 to 15.30
Early Years Foundation Stage 2, KS1, LKS2 & UKS2
- The ‘Main Gate’ (with the security push button) will open at 08.25 to allow Nursery parents/carers to access school and will close at 08.50.
- The ‘Children’s Centre Gate’ and the ‘Park Gate’ are open at 08.30 and will close at 08.50.
- After 8.50 entrance to the school is via the ‘Main Gate’.