The School Day
Due to COVID19 and to support social distancing, we are currently operating a staggered start and end to the school day for each year group/class bubble.
Please see the letter below for detailed information about which year groups/classes are to use which gate entrance and what at what time.
Normal School Opening Hours (Pre and Post Covid19)
Early Years Foundation Stage 1—FS1 (Nursery)
- Morning sessions: 08.30 to 11.30 (Morning gate opens 08.25)
- Afternoon sessions: 12.30 to 15.30
Very wet days children may go straight into class, however there will not always be a member of staff in the room as they will be making final preparations for the day.
Class teachers will collect children from their circles in the playground and take them into school.
EYFS (Reception) & KS1 (Year 1 and Year 2)
- Morning session: 08.45 to 11.35
- Afternoon Session: 12.25 to 15.30
KS2 (Years 3, 4 5 & 6)
- Morning session: 08.45 to 12.25
- Afternoon Session: 13.15 to 15.30
Early Years Foundation Stage 2, KS1, LKS2 & UKS2
- The ‘Main Gate’ (with the security push button on the access road) will open at 08.25 to allow Nursery parents/carers to access school and will close at 08.50.
- The ‘Children’s Centre Gate’ (London Road) and the ‘Park Gate’ (Canal Gate) are open at 08.30 and will close at 08.50.
- After 8.50 entrance to the school is via the ‘Main Gate’ (access road).